songshow plus worship presentation software
How do I activate SongShow Plus version 9 for non-evaluation use?*
Applicable SongShow Plus Versions:
This article applies to all SongShow Plus 9.x versions.
Thank You for using SongShow Plus!
You will need the following to successfully activate SongShow Plus:
- Your organization's Customer Account ID and password (to acquire the license). If you need help finding this, refer to FAQ010.
- Local system administrator rights (to apply the license) for the machine you are activating.
To activate SongShow Plus 9.x for non-evaluation use (Projection or Workstation) do the following:
- Once SongShow Plus is installed a desktop shortcut will appear - click that link to launch SongShow Plus.
- A message indicating activation is needed should be presented. Click OK to proceed.
- Select the option to activate as projection or workstation and click Next.
- Confirm that you have a SongShow Plus license by selecting Yes and clicking Next.
- Enter your organization's Customer Account ID and password and click Next.
- Select the type of license (Projection or Workstation) to be used on this machine.
- If only one license is available of the type selected, the activation process will automatically select it and proceed.
- If more than one license is available, selected the desired license from the list and click Next.
NOTE: If there are no licenses available, the user may purchase (projection) or create (workstation) one through a separate process. Please refer to FAQxxx for more information.
- Click Next to proceed with the activation process. NOTE: Elevation may be required during this process. Enter Admin level credentials and proceed.
- Once completed, click Continue. SongShow Plus will automatically restart.
Congratulations, SongShow Plus is now activated.
If you are unable to complete this successfully, please contact the Support Team.