songshow plus worship presentation software
How do I create a SongShow Plus version 9 Workstation license for a new machine?*
Applicable SongShow Plus Versions:
This article applies to all SongShow Plus 9.x versions.
Thank You for using SongShow Plus!
From time to time your organization may need to engage more users with SongShow Plus. In order to install and use SongShow Plus successfully, a new license may be required.
There are 4 types of licenses available for SongShow Plus:
- Evaluation License
- Site License
- Projection License
- Workstation License
This article is regarding a Workstation license. If you need a different type of license, refer to KB FAQ050
You will need the following to successfully create a SongShow Plus Workstation license:
- Your organization's Customer Account ID and password. If you need help finding this, refer to FAQ010.
- Local system administrator rights (to apply the license) for the machine you are activating.
- Credit Card information if purchase of additional plug-ins is desired.
NOTE: The following processes assume that the license is for a machine that is not activated.
To create a SongShow Plus 9 Workstation license do the following:
NOTE: If your organization has a Site License this is not necessary since all Projection Licenses are included. A Projection license should be created instead.
- Once SongShow Plus is installed a desktop shortcut will appear - click that link to launch SongShow Plus.
- A message indicating activation is needed should be presented. Click OK to proceed.
- Select the option to activate as projection or workstation and click Next.
- Confirm that you have a SongShow Plus license by selecting Yes and clicking Next.
- Enter your organization's Customer Account ID and password and click Next.
- When prompted, select Workstation and click Next.
- It is possible that your organization has available Workstation licenses:
- If only one license is available of the type selected, the activation process will automatically select it and proceed with activation.
- If more than one license is available, selected the desired license from the list and click Next to proceed with that activation.
- If no Workstation licenses are available, select the option to Register an additional license.
- When prompted to select the department, unless specifically instructed by sales or support, select the first option in the list which should be Corporate and click Next.
- Enter a name that is easily associated with the machine or location of the machine the license is for (i.e. Training Room) then click Next.
- At the order form dialog, the option for Registered Workstation License should automatically be selected. NOTE: At this time other desired options could be selected and would require payment before completion.
- Click Next to complete the purchase order. Review for accuracy, then click Next.
- Click Next to proceed with the activation process. NOTE: Elevation may be required during this process. Enter Admin level credentials and proceed.
- Once completed, click Continue. SongShow Plus will automatically restart.
Congratulations, SongShow Plus is now activated.
If you are unable to complete this successfully, please contact the Support Team.