songshow plus worship presentation software
October 2010 Edition - User Interface/Training Notes
In the October 2010 Edition, the following areas contain changes for which users will need to get acquainted:
In SongShow Plus:
- Changes in how song searching and filtering works.
- The checkbox for searching songs by phrase has been removed. Now, to do a phrase search, you need to place the phrase within double quotes in the search box, otherwise a keyword search will be performed instead.
- Changes in how video chains are built.
In SlideShow Builder:
- The file selection windows have changed some and should be easier to use.
- The new way that pop-up windows now work if you click out of them. Before, they would stay-on-top which obscured the view of the control window. Now if you click on the control window, the pop-up windows go behind the control window, but you can get back to them by clicking on their icons located in the upper right part of the control window.
- Changes in toolbar arrangements (more icons, less text).
Some, but not all, of the dialog boxes have changed in appearance. These color changes are intentional.
- Addition of Color and Metadata search
For additional details on these and other items, refer to the What's New document that addresses all the changes for the October 2010 Edition.