songshow plus worship presentation software
How do I add a song to the ShortList?
The following steps demonstrate how to add a song (the example is Amazing Grace) to the ShortList:
- Click on the Text tab, and use the radio button to select Phrase.
- Make sure the check box that says ShortList is not checked.
- Enter the words "Amazing Grace" (no quotes) in the Text field.
- Click the Search button. A list should appear below showing all songs that have the phrase "Amazing Grace".
- Click on the song with the title "Amazing Grace" (do not click on the green diamond or blue plus buttons).
- Select the menu item Songs > Add To ShortList. This will add the song to the ShortList.
To verify: Click on the box that says ShortList. Click the Alphabetic tab, then click the A button. Amazing Grace should appear in the list below.