songshow plus worship presentation software
Mobile Control app only shows "Looking for machines..." in the machine list.
When trying to connect to a host system using any of the SongShow Plus Mobile Control apps, the app only shows "Looking for machines..." in the machine list and does not find any systems.
Your SongShow Plus host system is not on or SongShow Plus is not running.
Verify that your SongShow Plus host system is on and SongShow Plus is running.
The initial setup of the SongShow Plus host system and/or app was incomplete or incorrect.
You can refer to the KB MC003 (iOS) or KB MC008 (Android) for complete setup instructions.
The Beacon Port settings on the SongShow Plus host system or app are incorrect.
The Beacon Port is used to detect and list the SongShow Plus host systems that are available.
Check the Beacon Port settings on both the app and the SongShow Plus host system - they must match. the default setting should be port 1111. if this is not what is set, reset it to this default setting.
On the SongShow Plus host machine
1. Open the SSP Utilities panel (Start > Programs > SongShow Plus > Utilities) and select the Mobile Control Settings option.
2. Make sure that the "enabled" check mark is in place at the top and then click on the "Use Default Settings" button at the bottom left of the dialog.
3. Click Save and close the utilities panel
4. Re-start SongShow Plus.
In the SongShow Plus app
1. Open the SSP app and select the Settings menu from the upper right corner.
2. Make sure that the value in the Beacon Port field is "1111".
3. Click Save and close the app Settings dialog.
4. The SongShow Plus system(s) should be detected.