songshow plus worship presentation software
How do I move a SongShow Plus version 9 license to another machine?*
Applicable SongShow Plus Versions:
This article applies to all SongShow Plus 9.x versions.
Thank You for using SongShow Plus!
You will need to know the following to successfully move your SongShow Plus license:
- Your organization's Customer Account ID and password (to acquire the license). If you need help finding this, refer to FAQ010.
- The name of the new license you want to use. This can be obtained from your Organization's Account page under List Machines or from a recent email invoice.
NOTE: If you do not know this information it may be best to contact the Support Team before proceeding.
- Local system administrator rights (to apply the license) for the machine you are activating.
To move a SongShow Plus 9.x license (Projection or Workstation) to another machine, do the following:
- SongShow Plus should be in a normally activated state for this operation. Launch SongShow Plus.
- From the main toolbar, select License > Switch. User will be prompted to confirm - click Yes.
- SongShow Plus should close and launch the activation tool.
- Follow the steps displayed to complete the license switch process. User will have to select the correct license for use.
- Once selected, continue with the license switch process. NOTE: Elevation may be required during this process.
- Once completed, SongShow Plus will automatically restart.
Congratulations, your SongShow Plus license has now changed.
If you are unable to complete this successfully, please contact the Support Team.