songshow plus worship presentation software
What version of SongShow Plus do I have installed on my machine?*
Applicable SongShow Plus Versions:
This article applies to all versions of SongShow Plus.
When a user needs to determine what version of SongShow Plus they have installed, there are two possible states:
- SongShow Plus is installed but NOT activated.
- SongShow Plus is installed AND activated.
This information may be needed to assist support or answer other questions about SongShow Plus.
SongShow Plus is installed but NOT activated
This may vary slightly depending on what version of Windows you are using:
- Click on the Start button
- Scroll or search to locate the "S" section of programs.
- Users may find one or more "SongShow Plus X.X" folders that include the version number.
- NOTE: It is possible to have more than one version of SongShow Plus installed at the same time.
NOTE: For versions 7 and earlier, the folder will simply indicate "SongShow Plus"
SongShow Plus is installed AND activated
This may vary slightly depending on what version of SongShow Plus are using:
- Click on the link to launch SongShow Plus (this may be on your desktop or in the Start Menu)
- Once SongShow Plus has started, from the main toolbar click Help > About.
- At the top of the About page you will find the SongShow Plus version and build date.
NOTE: For versions 7 and earlier, the About page will only list the Edition and build date.
If you are unable to find this information successfully, please contact the Support Team.