songshow plus worship presentation software
SongShow Plus 9.x is showing up with a dark theme - Can I change that?*
Applicable SongShow Plus Versions:
This article applies to all versions of SongShow Plus 9.0 and newer.
Yes. By default, SongShow Plus 9.x will display the Presenter Panel using a dark theme and that is able to be changed. We had previously had numerous requests to add dark themes to better accommodate the dark environment in a typical projection booth.
Currently there are 10 theme settings available - 7 dark and 3 light. These can be adjusted by going to Settings > Preferences > Presenter Window and selecting a theme that works for you. Users can preview the theme before selection and a restart is required to apply the theme.
A few other questions have also been raised about the new UI:
- Is there a "legacy" option to revert to the older UI treatment?
- The Icons have changed - Can we change them back?
- No - There is no setting or selection for Icon sets. The new icons perform the same function as prior versions and the hover text help is still enabled to aid users.
- The Icons are all monochrome - can I change that?
- No - there are no Icon color settings.